This Valentine’s Day, SpeedDate.com, the world’s first and largest speed dating website, is giving singles more options to make a love connection with real-time chat capabilities to its popular SpeedDate Mobile for iPhone and iPad. Whether standing in line at the post office or waiting for the next train to arrive, it transforms time spent out and about into great opportunities for meeting someone.
SpeedDate Mobile is free to download from iTunes. It allows singles to chat live with anyone in a growing network of over 10 million people, whether they are using the mobile or Facebook application or main website. They can simply finger-swipe through pictures and profiles and narrow searches based on criteria such as age, location, lifestyle or physical attributes. Tagging ensures your favorite profiles are stored and always readily available. More reserved singles can opt to communicate first by email or sending flirtatious “winks” to let someone know they are interested before setting up a live chat date.
For singles looking to maximize their chances of meeting someone and possibly even sneaking a kiss under the mistletoe over the holidays, SpeedDate.com offers the following tips:
- Deck out your online profile with an updated photo and timely information about what makes the holiday season special to you.
- Whether you are dating online or find yourself face-to-face with a hot prospect, be prepared with a few conversation starters. Don’t be afraid to make the first move and show them you’re interested in more than friendship.
- Put yourself out there! Think tree-lighting, winter sports and volunteering. Accept holiday party invitations and let people know you are looking to meet someone new.
- Take a proactive approach and host a party of your own (don’t forget to tell guests to bring a friend to the festivities).
- Be in good cheer! Positive people attract others; and besides, holiday spirit is contagious.